My Favorite 2-Ingredient Face Mask

Hey viewers....
So today's post is about a natural face pack that i have been using for a really long time and i promise you guys that it really works.
My skin type is like a combination of dry and oily skin. In summer it is really oily and during winters it is really dry but this mask give lots of benefits and aid to skin problems. you will see the results in 3 weeks.

Steps to make this pack

↠ Take a clean bowl.
 Put two table spoons of curd.
↠Add one and half table spoon of wheat choker {if you guys don't know what wheat choker is then simply google it....you can find it in every Indian household}.
↠ Mix it well and apply it on your face.
⇿ Apply it once daily for 20 to 30 minutes ⇿

Benefits...

 It gives a natural glow to your skin .After regularly applying this mask on your face you will notice your cheek naturally shining.
It is a great moisturizer as it contains curd.
It is great in tan removing. 
It lighten the spots,pimple marks present on the skin.
 It have really really great cleansing properties.
 It also have great skin lightening properties.
 It makes your skin really soft.
 If you guys apply it regularly and had some patience then you will definitely see the results.
also first apply it to your hands to see its not allergic although it is totally safe but i don't want you guys and myself to get in any trouble☺.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20439797/?claim=8q4p22frdxn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
⇒please do comment and share[your opinions matter]
⇒subscribe 

Comments

  1. I have combination skin type too. I could try this. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg my face is horrible. Not only do I have a combo lile yours but in the past few years I have been diagnosed with acne rosacea. It is horrible and I can't find anything to help. I might have to give your mask a go if I can find the wheat choker near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go give it a try and do let me know about it......it really worked for me.....you will find it near you its just kind of crushed wheat grains....

      Delete

Post a Comment