INTRODUCTION

My name is Shubhyanshi Singh.I am 16 year old right now and will be a 17 year old after a few months.
I am a beginner at blogging [as of course this is my first blog☺☺].

Why I want to start blogging?

Even i myself  don't know the exact answer of this.I just feel like blogging is something worth giving my time and energy. I want to do something that is creative and want to use my time in the best productive way. I don't want to waste my time like other teenagers of my age [no offence☺].Its not that i am unaware of their lives,I am also one of them but now i am really bored of the same life,i want to do something different and more rational in my life. I also have a life like other school going teenagers. I go to school....study there.....chill with my groups of friends.......come home......go to my tuition classes.....study there....also chill with my friends there....come home....spend some time on social media....eat....watch my favorite shows....read a book....do my homework and go to sleep but now i don't want to do just that each day and every day.I have a lot of syllabus and have to study hard for next two years to get into a good college but i sometimes feel like this is not what i came to do on this earth....i know some of you guys will say that this is life. I know that i have to do all this but i don't want to do just this so i added blogging to my life. i will do blogging side by side while i am studying.I want to live my life to the fullest till i am on this earth. I don't want to join a rat race. I just want to live each and every moment of what i am doing in my life.There are many people who are earning a lot of money but they are still in mental tension and are not happy because they have lots of work to do and that's why they don't even have time to spend money they have.I don't want to become one of them.I will not share the profession that i chose with you guys until i become what i want to become.
           So at the end i just want to say that blogging for me is one of the step of living my life.➸ 

What i will blog about?

I will blog about almost everything.
➽Lifestyle
➽Fashion
➽Nail art
➽DIY
➽Books
➽Cooking
➽Some Art Stuff.
➽Some poetic Stuff.
➽ And some sneak peek in my life at times. 
                                             And there can be somethings i forgot to write above.
I can also do all this on youtube but i am more into writing than making videos.
                                                I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY READING MY BLOGS.

Comments

Post a Comment